CHILDREN & TRANSITION-AGE YOUTH
Children and Transition-Age Youth
With safety and stability, all children and youth can thrive — including those with disabilities and behavioral health conditions. To reach this goal, behavioral health and homelessness prevention services for young people should be youth- and family-driven, grounded in communities, integrated across programs, culturally competent, and strengths-based.
TAC's expertise includes both planning and implementation of evidence-based and best practice services to address the particular needs and strengths of children, youth, and young adults involved with the mental health, child welfare, education, juvenile justice, and homeless systems.
TAC's customized technical assistance includes:
- Assessment and planning for systems of care
- Homeless systems planning and program development for youth
- Policy, financing, and implementation support
- Evidence-based and best practices for multi-system-involved youth
- Workforce development initiatives
- Evaluation support
- Meaningful involvement of youth in program planning and design
- Identification of available resources
- Facilitation of gaps analyses